3.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My new TV bundle came on October 21. I have the promised high speed but the TV went to black the same afternoon.

Two techs tried to fix the problem and gave up. One wrote a ticket for a tech to show up at home @ 4PM but never showed. I called and was told a new STB will be delivered on the 26th as current STB will not work with bundle. No call to let me know about the tech not arriving!

This all started when I was offered the bundle to correct the Caller ID not showing up.

Reminds me of Wells Fargo's predicament! So, no TV for at least 6 days and all my scheduled TV shows Gone!

This reviewer shared experience about "new bundle!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. the best about frontier communications fios bundle from Frontier Communications was tech assistance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1231250
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. I am sorry to hear about the service issues you have been experiencing.

We are here to help.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can assist you with a resolution. -Krystle