Frontier Communications Reviews in New York, USA
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
No. Try another company. | Frontier Communications review from Goshen, New York
- Liars and poor service all the way around
This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourVerified Reviewer
Update by user Oct 11, 2019
Just got hung up on by supervisor without even talking, said the person you are trying to reach is unavailable after being on hold for a half hour. How do people like that even have a job if they can not even reply to a phone call. WHAT HAPPENED TO QUALITY OF SERVICE...
- Initial sales proposal and promises
- Starts out as cheap service
- One employee tells different option about billing than the other
- Being robbed
- Lied about proposal of cancellation
Terrible internet and customer service | Frontier Communications review from East Fishkill, New York
- Worst customer service ever
- I will be cancelling
- Paying for speeds i do not get
Update by user Sep 14, 2019
The next date given to me by Frontier to address the pole issue is September 23rd. Again I am hopeful but skeptical that anything will be done to get the pole removed.
This company is very difficult to deal with when requesting service. They do seem to be very...
- Only phone company in area
- Horrible service
- Polite customer sevice repesentatives
- Service tech
- Customer service rep inexperienced
- Pathetic service
- That i sometimes have internet
- Entire experience with customer service and reliabilit
- Lack of care or resolution
- Local technical support
- Poor customer service
- How they lie and how supervisors hang up on you
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.