My land line phone stopped working for 3 days then it was working again and now the phone is again "dead". I have talked with several

"technicians" who are, I feel, simply giving me BS every time I talk

to them. As a senior citizen with health problems and living in a semi-rural area with very sketchy cell phone service my land line phone is very important to me. I have sent numerous emails to LetMelindaKnow@ftr.com....Her replies are always very apologetic

but that's about it. I am thinking, having read about Frontier's history of screwing their customers over many different things, that I am eventually find another phone service and the only other company that services my area is AT&T. UGH.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. The most disappointing about frontier communications technical support at Frontier Communications was i hate this company Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments