Got a code on my tv 8801 said to call frontier I called them spoke to 7 DIFFERENT people...NOT ONE knew what the code meant.2 hung up on me when I asked for a supervisor.

4 were complete idiots. 1 of the 4 said I cancelled my service 3 months ago.. When actually we just changed packages ! One said bill was pass due she thought???

2 others said the bill was current which it was. ONLY 1 guy Really tried to help..

He said I see you made your payment I ll transfer you so they CS can give me an ok to reset your service..the dumb shi* CS woman told me he was wrong but could not state why so she left me on hold 20 minutes for a supervisor!3rd time I asked for supervisor total time wasted 3 hours Frustration level 10+ going to Direct tv!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

I called to check on plans available on my zone.Liked the online plan Simply 150/150 for $40/mo.

call, asked for plans, get "let me talk to my supervisor" and wait with free music on my ear, the guy offers me that plan for "just" $55. I told him about the $40 and he says that probably the equipment fees are included, supervisor time again.

Got bored off the free music and started reading this pissed customer web page. That is it after reading three bad raps.

I hung up.Frontier, DOA.