Frontier Communications took over as service provider for Verizon FIOS and we have lost phone service for the past two weeks.Called customer service number.

Difficult to communicate due to language differences, after hour and a half of questions, attempts and no resolution a trouble ticket was assigned. Repair person came but was told by higher ups that it was a software problem and nothing could be done by him. Problem resolution was promised within 48-72 hours.

One week later still no service and repair technician passed on that no solution was in sight yet.So we have had no phone service for at least two weeks and no time table for getting it back.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Frontier Communications to "no fee for non service but resolution of the issue as quickly as possible".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of service. Author liked the most service technicians. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Rio Vista, California, United States #1147914

I am in Rio Vista California and 2 of our 4 business phone lines have been down since April 8th.I have made attempts to have this issue repaired and have received 4 different trouble tickets and 4 different appointment dates that NO ONE showed up for.

I am told that since the merge with Verizon they can not find our address? I actually by chance have Verizon phone service. I have told them that if they are they company in charge of my cell phone I will cancel my service with Verizon.

Unfortunatly we can not do the same with business lines due to the fact that no one else provides service in our area.This sucks!