Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've spent 2hrs on the phone now being transferred from one department to another.This transition from Fios to Frontier has been a horrible experience.

So much that I have even tried to cancel and was transfer to a different department. All I wanted to do was make changes to my account. How can this be allowed as a company to where agents are allowed to bounce customers around and not provide any assistance but I still get billed and you expect payment.

I am once back on the phone trying to make changes and the rep who answered put me on hold waiting for me to hang up.This is unacceptable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications account. Frontier Communications needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments