1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Our demand stopped working right after the switch from Verizon to Frontier, I was hoping that they would fix the problem.But, next the guide stopped working which resulted in my contacting the Customer Service for tech problem.

Which in turn they set a date (May 11th) to come to the house for a service call but then a day early (May 10th) their tech calls to see if I am home. Now, why would I be home a day before the service call is set; the tech said someone else would be out the next day as scheduled but know, it getting more interesting since that "tech" in error completed the service call so, unknown to us that means one would was going to be coming out on May 11th. So, my son waited & I texted him twice checking if they had showed up! I called their customer service at 12:29 PM & spoke with Sapphire in Customer Service and was advised that service call had been closed out on May 10th.

Well, I thought I had I arranged to have the come out again and was promised they had cleared with their management to have a tech to our house later today (May 11th) but, you guessed it, no one showed up. I call customer service again and now am informed that Sapphire had indeed set anyother appointment but now its for May 15th. Which is not acceptable since we won't be availabe on that date. Of, course now I have called a total of four times and the last person "Josh" had said that it appears the service call has now been set for May 12th.

There appear to be no recourse if they don't show up tomorrow since when you request to speak to a supervisor, you get hung up on! My total recourse will be to leave Frontier if they don't show up as indicated.

This company must be made accountable for their errors and inconvenience they have created.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hang up when customer complains. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no accountable for their product nor the mistake their employees make" of frontier communications movies on demand tv service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Frontier Communications needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications movies on demand tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments