I finally got my phone service back after being out for over a week.

My wife had to take 5 hours away from work to stay home for a technician that never showed up. Even though we can now receive calls, our voice mail is not active.

Don't believe it when customer service tells you they will call back in two hours. And, oh yes--If they tell you they are in McAllen, Tx--they are not--Manila is not a suburb of McAllen, it is in the Philippines.

Next stop: another provider for phone, internet and tv

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $170 and wants Frontier Communications to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to about services quality and very bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications home phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments