1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I moved in July of 2017. Called Frontier a few weeks before moving.

I was given a installation date and after I moved they changed the date for the following week. Date came and went and no installation or call. After about a month and a half of phone calls they finally came out and did the install. I was excited but then I realized the phone wasn’t working.

That took a month to resolve. Next big issue was the billing . I was quoted a bundled package price of $115 for 6 months and then about $169 for the remainder of the 2 year contract for all three services . First bill was $224 next bill was $250 and the next 5 months have been from $173 to $183.

Now they want to increase the bill by $42.50 because my first promo was going to expire. What promo ? I never received the price I was quoted in the first place. Now I check my bill and the total due for the month is $330 !

Call customer service and they had services I didn’t order on the bill but when taken off the difference was only $40 . That’s still $290 . None of the reps would acknowledge that my package deal was never applied.

All they said was “ I understand “ and that was it. I’m done with this fraudulent company and their practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 10.

Comments

Well I finally got rid of Frontier and went with Spectrum. Price they quoted is what I’m paying.

Frontier did look into my account and said there were lots of errors and will adjust the bill. The bill dropped to $220 . Paid that bill and called to cancel their service. Frontier had already cancelled my service .

Now they sent me a bill for adjusted amount they took off my last bill ! What a bunch of theives.