I have been a frontier communications customer since last year, paying for "high speed internet".I was told I would receive speeds of up to 3mb/ps, in reality my connection hovered around 1.25mb/ps.

This was when it was working at all, since during the course of a week I suffered from around 100 outages. When I called tech support over the last 6 months or so I was told that they were doing upgrades and that is why my connection was so slow. I called customer service, just to be told that, "too bad". When I explained that I felt ripped off by Frontier the customer service told me there was nothing I could do about it.

I just felt like at this point to get the word out to people, if you are expecting what you are paying for don't use frontier internet service.

Yes the price being less than the cable company(which I in no way shape or form work for-they are almost as terrible) don't fall for their gimmicks, you will only receive 40% of what you have paid for.This is outright theft in my eyes.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments