My friend needs help every now and then with calling to get things done over the phone.She speaks English, but doesn't seem to get all the little bits she needs.

We asked for her phone service to be changed to just the basic phone with caller ID. Today on about a week later she has no caller ID. I won't go into all the details but she is in a difficult time (cancer and chemo) and she needs the home phone for specific reasons (SSI calls periodically) to help maintain benefits. Long story short, they have been charging over 60 bucks a month for years for her to have a basic phone with things she never asked for such as a maintenance fee.

Now there is a promotion for all she needs and she doesn't qualify because she is a current customer. She can't leave them because they are the only carrier available at her apartments. I think they should be investigated for elder abuse and breach of contract.

If you agree to something over the phone and they tape you it is considered a binding agreement that must be upheld.Apparently this company does not think so.

Review about: Frontier Communications Digital Phone Service.

Reason of review: did not update service as recommended.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Customer service persons demeanor.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments