Time to go to Brighthouse at least if you have problems you can talk to a real person.Too bad Dish and Direct is out HOA does not allow.

Frontier service is unacceptable. What happend to VOD? I am thinking their trying to get me to purchase a DVR? Every web page asks you or shows you how to pay your bill.

Too bad you cant access you account. I tried to look at plans and bundles on line. NOT AN OPTION! I tried calling.

You wait and wait! When I did get someone his accent was so thick I couldn't understand a word he said.

SO I HUNG UP!Bright House Here I come.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications bundle. Frontier Communications needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

The saga continues.The Frontier rip offs continue to send bills.

I have not had Frontier since August. I sent the final payments and now they want another payment.

I called them and they told me the final bill will be in October.Look like the BBB is going to get a letter

No issues with the Frontier company have been resolved I am going to Brighthouse when the contract is over