I'm a California customer.I made an online payment on 5/25/2016 for $102.57 and it charged me that amount 16 times instead of 1.
I got an alert from my bank. After my third attempt at calling Frontier Customer Service (the other two times it said "system enter code" and hung up on me, I finally talked to a representative. She said their refund department said it would take Two to Three days for the money to return to my bank account. Also she said that I should call my bank to try and get a stop payment.
I told her my bank would laugh at me and that Frontier should call my bank to get everything settled since they messed up.
She told me that they won't contact my bank to get the issue resolved, that I had to.This is very poor customer service and I guess I'm out $1,500 + this holiday vacation weekend !!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it. I disconnected my phone. It..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "My experience with fromyou flowers was really bad it was very expensive and small ,i should of gone to home depo and 99cent store ,it was really small 4 roses..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."