Frontier Communications - Online payment problem

679 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews

I'm a California customer.I made an online payment on 5/25/2016 for $102.57 and it charged me that amount 16 times instead of 1.

I got an alert from my bank. After my third attempt at calling Frontier Customer Service (the other two times it said "system enter code" and hung up on me, I finally talked to a representative. She said their refund department said it would take Two to Three days for the money to return to my bank account. Also she said that I should call my bank to try and get a stop payment.

I told her my bank would laugh at me and that Frontier should call my bank to get everything settled since they messed up.

She told me that they won't contact my bank to get the issue resolved, that I had to.This is very poor customer service and I guess I'm out $1,500 + this holiday vacation weekend !!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

679 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
rollo2016

May 26 #1164947

Contact your bank and claim fraud, which it is. Not sure why you would think a bank would laugh at you. This is not the first time this has happened to someone.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×