I'm a California customer.I made an online payment on 5/25/2016 for $102.57 and it charged me that amount 16 times instead of 1.

I got an alert from my bank. After my third attempt at calling Frontier Customer Service (the other two times it said "system enter code" and hung up on me, I finally talked to a representative. She said their refund department said it would take Two to Three days for the money to return to my bank account. Also she said that I should call my bank to try and get a stop payment.

I told her my bank would laugh at me and that Frontier should call my bank to get everything settled since they messed up.

She told me that they won't contact my bank to get the issue resolved, that I had to.This is very poor customer service and I guess I'm out $1,500 + this holiday vacation weekend !!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications customer care. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

rollo2016

Contact your bank and claim fraud, which it is. Not sure why you would think a bank would laugh at you. This is not the first time this has happened to someone.