State: Ontario Product: Frontier Communications Triple Play Bundle Clear all filters (2 of 20 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Frontier Communications in Ottawa, Ontario - Phone TV disconnected for no reason

I called Frontier Communications to add my wife to our account. Three hours later, our phone and TV service was disconnected. After 2+ hours the following morning, speaking with customer service, tech help and several other unhelpful individuals, nothing is changed. No one can explain why the service was disconnected nor can they connect it back right away. The service tech is required to reconnect the phone and TV and cannot come early than the next day. The Tech rep Zack was the only individual who attempted to help. the supervisors were no help and everyone acted like it was my fault. To complicate the matter, cell phones do not work in our house. So a land line is required!
FrontierCommunications

Hello. I am very sorry to hear this happened when you called in.

We can certainly assist you with your service.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help. -Krystle

Review
#932032 Review #932032 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Frontier Communications Triple Play Bundle
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Frontier Communications - Triple Play Bundle Review from Ottawa, Ontario

here is a small list of complaints July's Bill triple bill over $800 lied about receiving checks added $82 for nothing. Over 32 hours on the phone and with text. Numerous shipment equipment all wrong disabled email disabled on demand. constantly having to upgrade my phone settings and email settings because they are lost or Changed by Frontier very frustrating! It took 3 technicians 5 hours to install simple upgrades and equipment and had to come back again because of malfunctions
FrontierCommunications
#1219865

Our apologies for the experience you have had with billing and service issues. Please allow our team to resolve these issues for you. Please send us an email directly at askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle so we can get started.

~STA