Frontier billed me for services I neither requested nor received. I have spoken with six different Frontier reps and they all say the issue is being dealt with.

Its been over two months and still the issue has yet to be resolved. Frontier will not commit to anything in writing. After I cancelled my service and sent a final payment check, the check was not cashed the regular way so I have no image of it. That has never happened before.

I believe Frontier purposely over bills and hope customers will not notice or just pay up for fear of screwing up their credit. The Frontier reps are nice but powerless.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have this same issue! I’m not going to bow down to them! They will be exposed and punished for what they have done to people.

New frontier customer for 8 months.After I cancelled they continue to charge me for 30 days. The modem and box is already returned.overbilling scam! Service agents will do nothing in fear of their jobs.

Do not pay the blood money.!

Lost trust ,time and $131$

For that small amount Frontier will lose thousands from me in lost service!

Whittier, California, United States #1181598

I am also having problems with billing. Last months bill doubled and when I spoke to the customer service rep they said they would honor Verizon's price and told me to continue paying what I was paying Verizon.

This months bill has a balance forward and again doubled in what I was paying Verizon. I have not upgraded anything and refuse to pay what I do not owe.

Frontier Communication is a RIP OFF!!!!! I am going to cancel them as soon as I get a new quote from a new provider.

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1179746
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

I would like to investigate this billing concern for you. Can you please email me at AskFrontier@ftr.com with your account number, contact number and a copy of your post? Please place "ATTN: Christina" in the subject line so I don't miss your message!

-Christina