2.1

Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again.

Charges for install and their modem I never got and never had a service call plus higher monthly rate than agreed to by $45 a month. They cut service and sent me to collections, turned it back on, then over billed us again! I called today and was told CUSTOMERS ARE STRESSING HER OUT! Moments later when she offered to try and resubmit a $100 Refund and I said its a $281 overcharge now, she hung up on me!

I have copies of all the "customer service" chats. Need more words?

Hear is someone who may care. I'm going to try this: AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with chat on website and stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonesty and entire experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Frontier Communications needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1251444
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. We can certainly assist you with your bill.

Please send us an email so our team can help. -Krystle