ORDERED SERVICE, TOTALLY MISLEAD ABOUT WHAT I WOULD GET. CANCELLED THE DAY AFTER INSTALLATION...

GOT A BILL, CALLED SAID IT WOULD BE CLOSED, I OWED NOTHING !!! AGAIN, ANOTHER BILL, CALLED TOLD BILLS GO OUT EVERY OTHER MONTH AND AGAIN ASSURED IT WOULD BE REMOVED AS I OWE NOTHING!!!!!. NOW I GET A BILL FORM A COLLECTION AGENCY!!!! SEE WHY I AM PISSED...

SO AFTER TALKING,WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND I WILL NAME THEM ALL AT THE END, I AM NO WHERE!!!!

DO NOT AND PASS THIS WORD ON EVEN THINK OF CONTACTING FRONTIER, THEY ARE A BIG RIP OFF !!! I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT THIS.

I SPOKE TO THE FOLLOWING:RACHEL MONTGOMERY,ALEXIS, YVONNE, FERNANDO SUPERVISOR,STEPHANIE,MIQUEL,SERGIO,LUCIA,MABAT,...

VERY UNHAPPY CONSUMER,

Comments

I am shouting from the top of my lungs, just as you. Frontier has behaved like Crooks and Snakes.

I had signed a 12-month contract with them and they are charging me $40/mo more each month.I suggest that you do an internet search for "Class Action suits against Frontier" and find one opened in your area / state then contact the lawyers involved, they usually are posted to the suit. Ask if you can be included in that suit, or what it takes to open another.