Rochester, New York

During the last snow storm, a plow mistakely backed in to our driveway, on Monday 2/17, husband in hosp suffering effects from stage 4 cancer.Doctors tried to call 2/18, no phone service, that night the internet went out.

I called frontier from that day on with all kinds of excuses why we had no service, my husband is dying, why can't someone come fix this???? So angry,finally an escalation broght a tec to the house and the phone was fixed, BUT, still no Internet!,,,, why has this become such a nighmare!!!!!!!!

And mor excuses, the tec that was here gave up trying to fix this problem, and one good wind storm will nock the phone box down, so afrad to bring hosp equipment and husband here.ANY HELP out there???

Review about: Media Services.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

anonymous

What did people do before there were phones and internet?They seem to have survived.

Sure there were people that were terminally ill and the next of kin couldn't get there before death occurred, but that is the way things were and still are at times.

I don't mean to sound heartless, but that is a face of life.