I have been trying to obtain a refund from Frontier Communications since 6/14/18. On May 8, 2018 I switched my landline telephone from Frontier to another provider.

I have a credit on my account in the amount of $69.47. I contacted the company for the first time on 6/14/18 and was advised by Rep Michelle that the refund could take up to 2 billing cycles and a prepaid debit card would be issued instead of cash. Rep advised I should receive it by end of July. I called back on 7/31/18 spoke to Rep Chantrelle who was going to transfer me to supervisor.

Call was disconnected by Rep. I called back and spoke to Rep Savannah who gave me very confusing information. I was advised that the refund is issued after 90 days of the date of cancellation and then could take time for mailing etc. I told her this was unacceptable and I that I wanted my refund back no later than 8/10/18.

On 8/14/18, I contacted company yet again spoke to Antonio and was advised refund should be received by 8/24/18. This totally unacceptable and ridiculous. I cannot believe that a company as large as this would have such terrible refund policies and treat good customers so shabbily.

I would never do business with this company again nor would I recommend them. Caveat Emptor!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments