2.0

On two occasions 10/15/16 and 10/18/16, I contacted Frontier to inquire as my old contract with Verizon was ending in November. I was assured by both reps that as an old customer of Verizon I was being "grandfathered" in with same rates and package, and this information was reflected in my account at Frontier.

However I just received my new bill and it is $20./month higher and is not what I was promised by Frontier reps.

As it is a Sunday, and their offices are closed, I must battle them next week. Isn't it absured that their phone lines are not open, considering the massive problems customers have had when they bought out Verizon Fios, and the problems continue.

I'm disgusted.

j.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $240. This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. The most disappointing about frontier communications fios bundle at Frontier Communications was refusal to honor existing contract and went back on their word re monthly rate and pkg Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments