Review about Frontier Communications Fios Bundle from Saint Petersburg, Florida
Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in general, VOD channels are missing, etc.
It's 2016 - not 1993. This internet thing is no longer something that companies have to figure out.
I'm not even hanging around to see if these amateur Frontier clowns can fix their own mess. I'm out, and going back to Brighthouse. I signed up for Verizon FIOS, not Frontier. Frontier can wipe their *** with what is left of my Verizon contract.
Brighthouse must be thrilled with this situation. It also seems like an opportunity for a new competitor to enter this market, because Brighthouse sucked too - which is how I ended up with Verizon.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Firing frontier
What I disliked
- Did not choose to do business with frontier
- Reason of review:
- Firing Frontier
- Product or service
- Frontier Communications Fios Bundle
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month..."
- "I signed up for new internet and cable services with Verizon on March 30, 2016. The install date was confirmed for April 14 btwn 1-5pm. Signed up for..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today. Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since..."
- "Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in..."