Saint Petersburg, Florida

Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in general, VOD channels are missing, etc.

It's 2016 - not 1993. This internet thing is no longer something that companies have to figure out.

I'm not even hanging around to see if these amateur Frontier clowns can fix their own mess. I'm out, and going back to Brighthouse. I signed up for Verizon FIOS, not Frontier. Frontier can wipe their *** with what is left of my Verizon contract.

Brighthouse must be thrilled with this situation. It also seems like an opportunity for a new competitor to enter this market, because Brighthouse sucked too - which is how I ended up with Verizon.

Review about: Frontier Communications Fios Bundle.

I liked: Firing frontier.

I didn't like: Did not choose to do business with frontier.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Firing Frontier / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion