Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in general, VOD channels are missing, etc.
It's 2016 - not 1993. This internet thing is no longer something that companies have to figure out.
I'm not even hanging around to see if these amateur Frontier clowns can fix their own mess. I'm out, and going back to Brighthouse. I signed up for Verizon FIOS, not Frontier. Frontier can wipe their *** with what is left of my Verizon contract.
Brighthouse must be thrilled with this situation. It also seems like an opportunity for a new competitor to enter this market, because Brighthouse sucked too - which is how I ended up with Verizon.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Firing frontier
What I disliked
- Did not choose to do business with frontier
- Reason of review:
- Firing Frontier
- Product or service
- Frontier Communications Fios Bundle
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider. I don't know Frontier but when I went to create..."
- "I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26. I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel...."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "This site is by far the worse site I have ever been on. There arent many Christians on there and i have high suspicion the site is full of fake..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "At first I was a little worried after reading of the reviews about this company. Nonetheless, I purchased a motor for my son's 2000 Trooper back in July and..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."