Frontier Communications - Review about Satellite Dish from Bourbon, Indiana
Dont really know where to start! They put the satalite dish literly 3 feet from the road and ran the cable above ground never buried it we cant get ahold of them we have no service at all cant even connect to it! They ran everything without ever contacting the owner of the household they way over charged from wat they said it would be just BEWARE an dont go with FRONTIER!!!!!############
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Satellite Dish
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "My daughter's boyfriend had asked me to order flowers for my daughter (from him) since he would be out of town during Valentines Day. I went through this website..."
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "Fraud Company His Name is James Smith Tel# 813-343-4434 He says hes based out of Tampa bay Florida Asked for $205 upfront to insure the loan and he sounds hes..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."