Frontier Communications - Review in Telecommunications category from North Port, Florida
After a really bad change over we were going to switch to anther company.I started an online chat with Frontier to find out what my termination fee would be.
They said $560!!! According to my verizon contract it should be $114. All they kept saying was that they could transfer me to collections to set up payments. I finally called and was told, no it would be $114.
They are trying to scare people into staying with high cancelation fees.Dont trust them!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Cancelation Scam
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26. I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel...."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "I signed up for new internet and cable services with Verizon on March 30, 2016. The install date was confirmed for April 14 btwn 1-5pm. Signed up for..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "The entrance is somewhat impressive with a gate house manned 24 hours, and two sets of gates to give the impression of serious resident security considerations presented to potential home..."
- "There was a large piece of plastic in my childs burrito. I called the store and the manager told me that she could remake the burrito and give me a..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."