Frontier Communications Reviews with Media
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourVerified Reviewer Verified Buyer
This review is written by an individual who has purchased the reviewed product/service and/or confirms being a paying customer of this company. Check our
No I will not trcvimand them | Frontier Communications review
- Bundle package
- Deceptive billing
- Ripoff of curent verizon customers
- On hold for over 15 minutes
- We could have lost clients
- Almost cost us business
Refund paid with Wirecard less fee for a card I didn't want!!!! | Frontier Communications review
- Returned wireless boxes 6x
- Hours of wait time to ask questions
- Refund policy horrible
- Typical pricing
- Internet connection dropped often due to unreliable equipment
Update by user Sep 14, 2019
The next date given to me by Frontier to address the pole issue is September 23rd. Again I am hopeful but skeptical that anything will be done to get the pole removed.
This company is very difficult to deal with when requesting service. They do seem to be very...
- Only phone company in area
- No ability to communicate accurately with company
- Horrible service
- Paying for services but receiving little to no service at all
- Never call back
- Lack of communication
- No heart
- Unwillingness to compromise for being overbilled
Update by user Aug 10, 2019
Frontier send crews out within days of my complaint here and elsewhere.
Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2019We live in an old neighborhood where utility lines have been a problem for years. We have been trying to get electric, cable and phone lines rewired for years. In some cases, the issue was so bad...
- Customer service did not care about customer
- Unfair business practices
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.