Frontier Communications Reviews and Complaints
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
- Fact they are a local company
- Poor service
- Horrible customer service
- False representation
- Feeling cheated
- Your company
Update by user Aug 31, 2016
Please note that the amount in the last paragraph should have been $101.61, not $10.61.
Original review posted by user Aug 31, 2016Beware the Frontier Communication's scam! It goes like this - based on my recent personal experience (all dates are in 2016). At the specific point in time, I had only my computer...
- Not honoring their offer in mailer
- False advertising
- Agreement of service not honored
Frontier Communications in Santa Maria, California - Bait and switch pricing.
Update by user Aug 10
Frontier send crews out within days of my complaint here and elsewhere.
Original review posted by user Jul 11We live in an old neighborhood where utility lines have been a problem for years. We have been trying to get electric, cable and phone lines rewired for years. In some cases, the issue was so bad...
- Customer service did not care about customer
- We could have lost clients
- Poor customer service
- On hold for over 15 minutes
- Typical pricing
- Internet connection dropped often due to unreliable equipment
Update by user Sep 14
The next date given to me by Frontier to address the pole issue is September 23rd. Again I am hopeful but skeptical that anything will be done to get the pole removed.
This company is very difficult to deal with when requesting service. They do seem to be very...
- Only phone company in area
- No ability to communicate accurately with company
- Horrible service
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.