Over charged, false advertisement, poor customer service, unprofessional thieves, etc.. Lying, Cheating ,stealing, fake orders added to my requests, won't honor Life Line discounts as promised, on hold music is too loud while they are ignoring your complaints about their devious ways to part you from your money! I am being deliberately blocked from all communications from this farce of a company. And CHAT sucks too. Bella informed me (she) has other chats (

she) is dealing with while trying to speak with me. I could go on & on as this requires 100 words in order to get it out there/

This is also a tactic to get me to give up on trying to get this company to stand by their fake promises to be every thing you need it to be so I have to keep spreading the word so other innocent would be victims will stay far far far far away! Good citizens of America, I strongly urge you to seek a local communications company for all your phone, tv, cable and/ or internet needs!!!

This monopoly is only interested in giving you low rate service while over charging as much as they think you will pay, especially if you or signed up for auto pay, (which I am not). Keep an eye on your billing statement EVERY month & keep the records to prove what is really going on. The bill changes without your consent or knowledge!

Bullshit

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I agree. They promised one thing to restore my service in 24 hours which they didnt and then set up a service I didn''t ask for.

I couldn't get out of it because I was late on my payment and was disconnected. The only way I could get out of it is to go with another company, I wasn't ready to switch companies yet I had this phone number for over 30 years,