I have a home phone with a long distance plan which is supposed to charge me 5 cents ($0.05) a minute for long distance calls.

I had a call that lasted 2 minutes and was charged 28 cents ($0.28) a minute. The CSR tried to explain to me how that is 5 cents ($0.05) a minute.

Seriously? It's simple math.

I asked her to get 2 nickels and add them up and she would find it adds up to 10 cents ($0.10).

She again explained to me how it adds up to 28 cents ($0.28).

Seriously? It's simple math.

Now I am told I have to talk to collections.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of frontier communications home phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Frontier Communications needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications home phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1240089
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. If you are needing any further assistance with this billing issue please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help with a resolution. -Krystle