1.3
Coverage Area

I called to report a great deal of static on our land line (our only service). I was given a ticket number and was told a truck would be out today.

I stayed home all day waiting for a repair person. No one showed. I tried to call and find out the status of my ticket order and found it nearly impossible to talk to a human being. It took over an hour.

When I did reach someone, they told me it was too late to checkon the order and to call back tomorrow (a Saturday). I will do so, but am certian no one will (a)answer the phone, (b)will come out on a Saturday and (c)will give a d*** at all about any problem I report.

If my wife did not demand a land line, I would get rid of these inconsiderate bunch a yahoos in a heaert beat. I will drop my internet service with them, as it is constantly going out - at leaslt 5 times today alone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of people were ineffective promises not kept and getting no showed by the technician. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1184142
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your phone and internet service! I would be happy to help.

Can you please email me at AskFrontier@ftr.com with your account number, contact number and a copy of your post? Please place "ATTN: Christina" in the subject line so I don't miss your message!

-Christina