It is impossible to set up a new account with them.I tried three (3) times with no luck.

When I finally got a servicability # and an order #, I thought great, I am making progress. Two (2) weeks go by and I call customer support. They have no record of my order and I needed to start over. I was unable to understand the customer service rep on the phone and needed to ask repeatedly to restate what he wanted.

I finally asked for a supervisor who was no better as both were English as a Second Language.

After thirty five (35) minutes, they disconnected me.Ugh

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications account. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1200270
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.I am very sorry to hear about the experience you have had ordering service.

We would like to assist you further with this issue.Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN: Tim/Krystle so our team can help you order the service you need.

-Krystle