Son's contract with Verizon expired Aug. 18, 2016.

Since Frontier took over account have had a lot of problems with service so he wanted to cancel everything. When his contract was up I called and told them he was not renewing and to cancel his account. Still had pending credits due but paid the last bill and told when credits cam thorough they would refund the amount, which came to $215.00 to be paid back to him. They will not send him back his refund due 08/18/16.

I called about new client offered on computer for Approx. $110.00 mo. plus all taxes & other charges so they said it would probably be total of $130.00-$140.00 per month. With new account there would be no installation costs & $400.00 Amazon gift card.

They screwed up, didn't cancel my Son's account & 1st bill was $900.00 for me. Today 11/15/16 they have not fixed anything!! Talk on phone they says OK they know the problem & will fix it, STILL not fixed & don't know who can help me. If you can please e-mail me at leeb3350@gmail.com.

Thank you. Leanne

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $882 and wants Frontier Communications to "clear up my account and the closing of my son's account credit paid to him".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1241558
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. We are here to help and would like to assist your son with his account and billing concerns.

Please have the account holder or an authorized user send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help with a resolution. -Krystle