81 views
Verified Reviewer

I didn't think it was possible for this company to sink any lower, however they have outdone themselves. I have been having internet connectivity issues and called to report these.

I was told that it was due to internet interference that has magically happened within the last 3 months, to a setup that is 7 feet away from the router with no obstructions. So you all know, Frontier doesn't "support wireless connectivity" according to their supervisor, only Ethernet connections to their wireless routers. They also expect you to buy an outdated machine with an Ethernet port to check their service signal. Additionally, I was having issues with my dvr for my TV service, showing the memory was full, but there were no recordings according to the menu.

The resolution to this was to wipe out my other dvr in a different room, losing all content, then coming back and saying it was fixed because now both the boxes show there's nothing on them.

However the one is still saying that it is full now. This place is a joke, the customer service is horrible, the actual service is abominable, and they have a monopoly in areas, guaranteeing that they can continue to rip off customers.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THEM.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Frontier Communications Pros: Verylittle.

Frontier Communications Cons: Overcharges, Poor non existent connectivity, False billing practices, Inconsistent fios service, Rude reps.

Location: 805 Central Expressway South, Allen, TX 75013

Comments

#1910540

Hello Scott, I see that we are already working with you via Facebook. If you need any further assistance at this time, please follow up with us there (http://m.me/frontiercorp). -Christina

#1910550
@FrontierCommunications

I would say that the response from facebook is not adequate, nor logical, so I do not consider that avenue to have been fruitful, let alone the issue even close to resolved.

Frontier Communications Reviews