1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service.Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have constant interruptions.

When I tried to downgrade my phone and TV service, they told me I'd have to pay a $220 fee for not sticking with my original contract. BUT - my original contract was for the same price for two years yet Frontier didn't hesitate to INCREASE MY BILL. If I have to stick to my agreement, then why don't they? And I don't get 'rebates' for all the terrible service that I am paying a premium for.

I tried to call Verizon and they recognize my phone number and I just hear a quick automated message to call Verizon. They won't even TALK to customers like us who signed their contracts in good faith. I work remotely and the upload speed is PITIFUL but incredibly important to me.

When I call them, they just keep having me unplug the modem and reset it - that does nothing.If there is a class auction suit, I want to sign up!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dingbatqueen stated that there is a room for improvement of being held captive by the previous verizon contract and not getting what i am paying for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of frontier communications fios internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Frontier Communications needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications fios internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1231251
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.We can certainly assist you with your Internet service.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help with a resolution.-Krystle