Frontier Communications - SIGN ME UP FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT!!
I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service.Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have constant interruptions.
When I tried to downgrade my phone and TV service, they told me I'd have to pay a $220 fee for not sticking with my original contract. BUT - my original contract was for the same price for two years yet Frontier didn't hesitate to INCREASE MY BILL. If I have to stick to my agreement, then why don't they? And I don't get 'rebates' for all the terrible service that I am paying a premium for.
I tried to call Verizon and they recognize my phone number and I just hear a quick automated message to call Verizon. They won't even TALK to customers like us who signed their contracts in good faith. I work remotely and the upload speed is PITIFUL but incredibly important to me.
When I call them, they just keep having me unplug the modem and reset it - that does nothing.If there is a class auction suit, I want to sign up!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being held captive by the previous verizon contract
- Not getting what i am paying for
- Constant interruptions and lag times
- Service outages
- Raising the rates unexpectedly
You May Also Like
- "Called 14 hrs in a three week span to try and get wires buried. I fell and I have osteoporosis! Finally cancelled today when I got my first bill for..."
- "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...."
- "So far nothing but problems! im getting billed for service that i didn't get! i requested a change of address and my services to be installed in my my home..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I first purchased WEN by Chaz Dean cleansing conditioner in Sephora in 2014. I liked the idea of cleaning my hair without using a regular shampoo and harsh chemicals. WEN’s..."
- "We have to say we had a fantastic experience with CTG in Sarasota, Fl. The installers were the best. I will say we 1st went to the Tampa..."
- "I win rated bridge games and people jump off so I get no credit for wins!!!! This is dirty pool. Are you going to fix this or..."