1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have constant interruptions.

When I tried to downgrade my phone and TV service, they told me I'd have to pay a $220 fee for not sticking with my original contract. BUT - my original contract was for the same price for two years yet Frontier didn't hesitate to INCREASE MY BILL. If I have to stick to my agreement, then why don't they? And I don't get 'rebates' for all the terrible service that I am paying a premium for.

I tried to call Verizon and they recognize my phone number and I just hear a quick automated message to call Verizon. They won't even TALK to customers like us who signed their contracts in good faith. I work remotely and the upload speed is PITIFUL but incredibly important to me.

When I call them, they just keep having me unplug the modem and reset it - that does nothing. If there is a class auction suit, I want to sign up!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Fios Internet Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being held captive by the previous verizon contract, Not getting what i am paying for, Constant interruptions and lag times, Service outages, Raising the rates unexpectedly.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Oct 23, 2016.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1231251
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. We can certainly assist you with your Internet service.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help with a resolution. -Krystle