Frontier Communications - SIGN ME UP FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT!!

139 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews

I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service.Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have constant interruptions.

When I tried to downgrade my phone and TV service, they told me I'd have to pay a $220 fee for not sticking with my original contract. BUT - my original contract was for the same price for two years yet Frontier didn't hesitate to INCREASE MY BILL. If I have to stick to my agreement, then why don't they? And I don't get 'rebates' for all the terrible service that I am paying a premium for.

I tried to call Verizon and they recognize my phone number and I just hear a quick automated message to call Verizon. They won't even TALK to customers like us who signed their contracts in good faith. I work remotely and the upload speed is PITIFUL but incredibly important to me.

When I call them, they just keep having me unplug the modem and reset it - that does nothing.If there is a class auction suit, I want to sign up!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area
Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being held captive by the previous verizon contract
    • Not getting what i am paying for
    • Constant interruptions and lag times
    • Service outages

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
FrontierComCares

Oct 24 #1231251 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Hello. We can certainly assist you with your Internet service. Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help with a resolution. -Krystle

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×