58 views
2.4

Nov. 2019, I had a video issue, the problem was corrected after they replaced all the equipment in my house.

About a week video problems returned, after many service calls (4+ techs at my house} in an attempt to restore full service. In early December, I tech check the coax connection between the Fios terminal box and the coax interring my house (this cable was provided by Frontier). The connector was not properly made. It failed to make a solid connection to the barrel connector (provided by Frontier) that was used to interface to my cable.

Over Five weeks to interrupted service.

I spent hours on hold listening to (one call alone exceeded 3 hours). Customer Service is countless times being asked repeatedly by each new person you talk to requesting the same information. They read from scripts line by line and do not do not listen to your complete explanation of the problem.

They jump at the first thing you say and start telling you how the fix the problem, while you are still trying to explain the reason for the call.

This was not the first call with frontier, I have been with them for about 18 months on a 24 month contract. I have made more than 30 call for support.

If you value your time and patience, I suggest you choose another provider for your video and phone support.

Comments

Hello Marty, I apologize for the trouble you have had with your TV service. After you discovered the issue with that connector, are you still seeing the issues?

Please let us know if you are having any trouble at this time.

We can be reached directly via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) and via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier). -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews