Coverage Area
Style and Design

Frontier Communications is the WORST! THE WORST!

Their onsite technicians doesnt know what they are doing. My internet has been down for almost 2 weeks now, and i have several trouble tickets with them explaining to them about my issue - which is STATIC IP! I need a static IP for my firewall to get my site to site vpn to work. Which was working for almost 3 years, until recently.

The modem's static gateway is not even accessible! Which the onsite technician could not understand what a effing STATIC IP is! all he does is plug in his laptop and gets a DHCP and show us that internet is working.

This is what the tech do during his onsite visit:

- Plugs in the laptop to the modem

- Gets DHCP and it works

- Tells the store manager that it works

- We tell him that the issue is the static IP address. We need to test the static IP Addres.

- ONSITE TECH: Oh that is not my problem. You need to call my manager DAVE PEDDY

On the call with DAVE PEDDY - which is Frontier's area manager. EXPLAINED to him that the issue is the static IP. His assessment - "OUR MODEM IS FINE! Plugging in directly to the modem works." And he insist that it is my problem. i have asked him if he can verify that the gateway is accessible from his end. His Answer: You need to get your tech to fix your system.

If only there is another service provider in that location! But sad thing is i have to pay $11,200.00 for time warner to install their service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of all the problems since they took over. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications fios internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications fios internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1234881
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. We can certainly assist you with this Internet issue.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help with a resolution. -Krystle