Coverage Area
Style and Design

The transition from Fios to Frontier in the Dallas Ft Worth area was sloppy, yet we were patient. Channels of packages we had signed up for with Fios appeared and disappeared and reappeared.

All of our purchases, movies, vanished. No explanation other than the "Thank your for your patience, we are experiencing ... whatever". We received a letter from Frontier that the probation period for non paid bills will be ending June 2015.

Collection or termination will be take place. We jumped ahead of the deadline and switched providers. Called Frontier to notify them of our no longer in need of their service. We signed up for Fios, not Frontier.

Paid up to May 2015, termination was to take place June 2015. We received a bill for over $2000 in services.

When confronted they told us the service was terminated, disconnected in October 2015. I did not ask for a refund for the channels I did not get while the transition was taking place, i will not pay what they claim I owe them

Review about: Frontier Communications Fios Bundle.

Reason of review: transition defective. Payment process and customer service not in sync.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Excuses for programming due to transition, Loss of purchased movies from day one of transition, Our voluntary termination and theirs of by 5 months, Overcharged 2500 but not compensated for loss of our purchases, No direction on what to do with fios equipment.

Comments