1.5
Coverage Area

I was lied to repeatedly.The supervisors are dishonest and unwilling to help.

I spoke woth 3 individuals that all collectively lied to my face about an appointment that was absolutely essential to me. The first supervisor refused to provide his employee number stating they dont have one. My appointment that was pertinent to my situation was in fact never made i was given an appointment a week out causing me to miss my mothers major surgery. Refusal from every party to remedy this issue.

The second manager refused to let me speak with anyone superior to her. I was on the phone for over an hour i informed her i was not backing down and would wait until she found someone to fix the problem. After patiently waiting for over an hour and being told repeatedly there was no one else i could speak to i was magically transfered to what they called the escalation experts. I was given compensation but still was not given the appointment i was promised.

I would have rather spent the money and been there for my extremely ill mother.

If you can help it do not use this company!!!!I am being forced to use them bc the only other company in town doesnt get service in my location.

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Comments