State: Texas City: Allen Product: Frontier Communications Triple Play Bundle Clear all filters (1 of 20 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Frontier Communications in Allen, Texas - FRONTIER NEEDS TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS ALREADY!!

Without a doubt the most inept company on the planet. I had no interruption of service for 32 years with Verizon. Frontier comes in half-cocked an ill-prepared and disconnected my service and threatening my life!! I am disabled and have life monitoring equipment that was down for 2 weeks while I was disconnected and waited for them to turn it back on. No TV, phone or internet!! I started to sue them for inadvertently knocking down my service and my life monitoring equipment out due to their inept people. There is nothing they do right, never keep appts., and now a year later the complaints are even more! They are incapable of getting a grasp and providing normal services. Why do you keep alienating every customer you have with the poor, inept service, phone reps, policies and procedures! You belong in a 3rd world country. LEAVE THE U.S.A!! PLEASE!!!
Review
Service
Frontier Communications Triple Play Bundle
Pros
  • Verizon better
Cons
  • Sold one price charged more
  • Unfulfilled promise of service
  • Total ineptitude of owner and upper management
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Leave me alone! Stop the Ads!
Tags