Frontier Communications Fios Bundle Reviews in Texas, USA
Frontier Communications in Allen, Texas - Payment for services not being used
Frontier Communications in Allen, Texas - Still charging for service after we terminated.
- Our voluntary termination and theirs of by 5 months
- No direction on what to do with fios equipment
- Excuses for programming due to transition
Update by user May 13, 2017
You have to ask for a FIOS Digital Voice tech person, then tell that person to get with an old Verizon employee to figure out why wake-up calls intermittently fail. Then a few weeks later, it does it again.
Since that's the only reason my wife keeps a landline. .
- Fios techs professionality
- Polite people
- Robocalls - continuous
- Caller id quit and will not restart
- Spoofed phone numbers all the time
Frontier Communications in Richardson, Texas - Service is completly out and technician is 4 days out
- Cannot seem to fix the problem
Frontier Communications in Dallas, Texas - The WORST experience we have ever had with a company by Far!
- Getting rid of frontier
- Having to spend hundreds of hours of my time
- Having to involve multiple government agencies
- Customer service
- Poor mobile app
- Poor customer service
- Poor billing
- Feeling cheated
- Your company
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.