1.1

They charge you for a speed you never get and customer service sucks.They supposedly create trouble tickets that are never found an you stay at home waiting for a person that never shows up.

They keep passing you from one department to another and you have to repeat the story over and over and no one can fix the problem. STICK WITH BRIGHTHOUSE!!!

at least their customer service is better and they charge you for what you are getting.I'm paying for 150 mps speed and as you can see in the attached pic that is what I'm getting.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of frontier communications internet service from Frontier Communications and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Frontier Communications to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was repeatedly transfer me back and forth between depts, dsl service, inability to resolve the problem and that no one comes after i am absent to my work. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1241211
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.I am sorry to hear about the Internet issues you have been experiencing.

We are here to help you.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can assist with a resolution.-Krystle