They charge you for a speed you never get and customer service sucks.They supposedly create trouble tickets that are never found an you stay at home waiting for a person that never shows up.

They keep passing you from one department to another and you have to repeat the story over and over and no one can fix the problem. STICK WITH BRIGHTHOUSE!!!

at least their customer service is better and they charge you for what you are getting.I'm paying for 150 mps speed and as you can see in the attached pic that is what I'm getting.

I didn't like: Repeatedly transfer me back and forth between depts, Dsl service, Inability to resolve the problem, That no one comes after i am absent to my work.

1.1
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $150
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1241211
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.I am sorry to hear about the Internet issues you have been experiencing.

We are here to help you.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can assist with a resolution.-Krystle