I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier.I cancelled my Verizon landline before Frontier took over from Verizon.
My payment of $281.89 sent to Verizon was not found, even after I started this fiasco with Verizon & Frontier on April 6, 2016. Both entities claim the other has my money and no one can find it, even after many, many calls to both companies. Now, Frontier just sent me a bill for services I haven't had with them, ever. Talking to Frontier's representative in the Phillipians is absolutely hopeless!
They have no idea of what they are doing or how to resolve this issue. I have made a double payment to Verizon for my wireless service of $237.10 (discounting $44.79 I owed for my former landline service) to protect my credit, since they show no payment to my account with them. My bank has recorded the $281.89 payment to Verizon on March 23, 2016, long before Frontier ever took over. Meanwhile, Frontier continues to hold my money hostage, even though they have sent me a bill showing the payment of $281.89 and reflecting a credit for $26.47 which their representative tells me I can use in the next billing cycle with Frontier. When I tell them I'm not a customer of Frontier, nor do I ever plan to be, so send me a check for the $26.47 credit, they simply do not understand!
Again, I reiterate, I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier.The remedy is simple: Send me a check for $26.47 and send Verizon the money ($237.10) I sent to Verizon 3/21/2016 (proof is Wells Fargo Proof of Payment statement pictured below).
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26. I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel...."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "They have great service, arrived before the arrival date, packed well and lots of extras-- the problem? Horrible product! Really? Is it that hard to make a nice tree? Add..."
- " It is very difficult to find a short term rental house in Southern California. I was working with a local So Cal realtor to help us find a..."
- "Seriously, the worst company ever. We ordered a sofa after months of searching for one we liked, but were delivered the wrong sofa! We ordered the floor model fabric,..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."