Frontier Communications - They have stolen my money
I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier.I cancelled my Verizon landline before Frontier took over from Verizon.
My payment of $281.89 sent to Verizon was not found, even after I started this fiasco with Verizon & Frontier on April 6, 2016. Both entities claim the other has my money and no one can find it, even after many, many calls to both companies. Now, Frontier just sent me a bill for services I haven't had with them, ever. Talking to Frontier's representative in the Phillipians is absolutely hopeless!
They have no idea of what they are doing or how to resolve this issue. I have made a double payment to Verizon for my wireless service of $237.10 (discounting $44.79 I owed for my former landline service) to protect my credit, since they show no payment to my account with them. My bank has recorded the $281.89 payment to Verizon on March 23, 2016, long before Frontier ever took over. Meanwhile, Frontier continues to hold my money hostage, even though they have sent me a bill showing the payment of $281.89 and reflecting a credit for $26.47 which their representative tells me I can use in the next billing cycle with Frontier. When I tell them I'm not a customer of Frontier, nor do I ever plan to be, so send me a check for the $26.47 credit, they simply do not understand!
Again, I reiterate, I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier.The remedy is simple: Send me a check for $26.47 and send Verizon the money ($237.10) I sent to Verizon 3/21/2016 (proof is Wells Fargo Proof of Payment statement pictured below).
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Worst Internet Provider (IP) ever! Broad band is supposed to be 25 Megabits per second according to new FCC rules (January 2015). Frontier Communications isn't even close; not..."
- "Ive been paying for frontiers internet for about 5 years now. $20 a month, 12 months a year, 5 years. Total of $1200+ spent and turns out ive been recieving..."
- "Had verizon for years and had great service and now with frontier the feed has been the worse service i have ever had. ..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- " It is very difficult to find a short term rental house in Southern California. I was working with a local So Cal realtor to help us find a..."
- "They have great service, arrived before the arrival date, packed well and lots of extras-- the problem? Horrible product! Really? Is it that hard to make a nice tree? Add..."
- "Seriously, the worst company ever. We ordered a sofa after months of searching for one we liked, but were delivered the wrong sofa! We ordered the floor model fabric,..."