Frontier Communications - They have stolen my money

912 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews

I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier.I cancelled my Verizon landline before Frontier took over from Verizon.

My payment of $281.89 sent to Verizon was not found, even after I started this fiasco with Verizon & Frontier on April 6, 2016. Both entities claim the other has my money and no one can find it, even after many, many calls to both companies. Now, Frontier just sent me a bill for services I haven't had with them, ever. Talking to Frontier's representative in the Phillipians is absolutely hopeless!

They have no idea of what they are doing or how to resolve this issue. I have made a double payment to Verizon for my wireless service of $237.10 (discounting $44.79 I owed for my former landline service) to protect my credit, since they show no payment to my account with them. My bank has recorded the $281.89 payment to Verizon on March 23, 2016, long before Frontier ever took over. Meanwhile, Frontier continues to hold my money hostage, even though they have sent me a bill showing the payment of $281.89 and reflecting a credit for $26.47 which their representative tells me I can use in the next billing cycle with Frontier. When I tell them I'm not a customer of Frontier, nor do I ever plan to be, so send me a check for the $26.47 credit, they simply do not understand!

Again, I reiterate, I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier.The remedy is simple: Send me a check for $26.47 and send Verizon the money ($237.10) I sent to Verizon 3/21/2016 (proof is Wells Fargo Proof of Payment statement pictured below).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

912 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
rollo2016

Apr 27 #1150827

As long as you have proof that they received your money: file a complaint with the FTC at FTC.GOV and also with your state agency that regulates telephone service. By the way, it is never a good idea to pay something just to protect your credit if you realy don't owe the money. When you do, they win, you lose anyway.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.