2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I live in Redlands California and interesting to note that AT&T and Verizon made an agreement about 12 years ago that Verizon would control Redlands. So when Verizon sold FIOS to Frontier, we are stuck with Frontier unless we want Time Warner which has it own problems.

I have probably spent a total of 20 hours on the phone and chatting with Frontier to resolve issues to the point that once I called and the cut off my phone service for over a week.

Billing issues and TV reception issues are making it difficult to continue but the only choice is Direct TV but they don't have the ability to provide phone or internet service. I hate to go to Time Warner but Frontier is making the choice easier.,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with reps nice but no results and stated that there is a room for improvement of hours spent on the phone and on chat. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of frontier communications fios bundle. Frontier Communications needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications fios bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1224262
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

We would hate to see you go, allow us to take care of your service issues. Please send us an email directly at askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle with your contact details so my team can assist.

~STA