Frontier Communications - TV and FIOS still not working on April 25, 2016

922 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews

Our FIOS TV, Internet & On Demand have NOT WORKED since April 1st switch over from Verizon to Frontier.I've spent hours on the support hotline.

I had two trouble tickets but they didn't show up once after I stayed home all day and then we were told we didn't need to be here and the next time they came - they left because we weren't here. They showed up on Sunday and worked on the problem for an hour but some things still don't work. Now they keep sending a bill for $250+ I refuse to pay!!! But I have excellent credit and don't want to have them ruin that too!!!

Penalty fees if you end your contract with them. What *** are we to do? FIOS is running at less than 50/50 and we are paying for it.

Ridiculous!!!Sign me up for a law suit.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Coverage Area
Style and Design

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I want the services to work AND a discount for the whole month of April.
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
922 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 27 #1150982

No internet for 4 days, have been promised a technician would be out for two days, stayed home all day, 9 phone calls (at an hour each) and I still have NO internet!!! I have emails from them telling me a technician would be out!! Seriously, it's their own company telling me I would have a technician!! Who does this? I need Internet for my business, this is my paycheck, my livelihood! They have taken this away with no regard. This needs action more than a bunch of complaints.

Apr 26 #1150302

I know right. More pain in the *** for a new customer like me to pay the deposit and wait for more than 2 weeks for my service. They haven't showed up to install yet. spending almost 1 hour every day to complain about that. What a bull**** company

Apr 26 #1150034

I couldn't agree more with this review. We have had no cable service/Fios TV since April 13. We've made over 10 calls to technical support, customer service, and even to the office of the president and each time we've called, we've received different answers and promises. A technician was scheduled to come to out house on Tuesday, April 19th, but that was a no show, no call.
When we called to complain, we were again scheduled for Friday, April 22, and again, it was a no show, no call. We were Verizon customers and did not even get a heads up of the change to Frontier. To cancel, we were told we had to pay $180. Why should we pay to cancel when the reason for the cancellation is their lack of service? Sign me up for a lawsuit too.

1 0 Reply

Apr 25 #1149989

Sign me up too! Paying for internet service that I'm not getting!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.