100% full Not resolved
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Our FIOS TV, Internet & On Demand have NOT WORKED since April 1st switch over from Verizon to Frontier.I've spent hours on the support hotline.

I had two trouble tickets but they didn't show up once after I stayed home all day and then we were told we didn't need to be here and the next time they came - they left because we weren't here. They showed up on Sunday and worked on the problem for an hour but some things still don't work. Now they keep sending a bill for $250+ I refuse to pay!!! But I have excellent credit and don't want to have them ruin that too!!!

Penalty fees if you end your contract with them. What *** are we to do? FIOS is running at less than 50/50 and we are paying for it.

Ridiculous!!!Sign me up for a law suit.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Frontier Communications and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Frontier Communications to "i want the services to work and a discount for the whole month of april".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications fios bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

No internet for 4 days, have been promised a technician would be out for two days, stayed home all day, 9 phone calls (at an hour each) and I still have NO internet!!!I have emails from them telling me a technician would be out!!

Seriously, it's their own company telling me I would have a technician!! Who does this? I need Internet for my business, this is my paycheck, my livelihood!

They have taken this away with no regard.This needs action more than a bunch of complaints.

I know right.More pain in the *** for a new customer like me to pay the deposit and wait for more than 2 weeks for my service.

They haven't showed up to install yet.

spending almost 1 hour every day to complain about that.What a bull**** company

I couldn't agree more with this review.We have had no cable service/Fios TV since April 13.

We've made over 10 calls to technical support, customer service, and even to the office of the president and each time we've called, we've received different answers and promises. A technician was scheduled to come to out house on Tuesday, April 19th, but that was a no show, no call.

When we called to complain, we were again scheduled for Friday, April 22, and again, it was a no show, no call. We were Verizon customers and did not even get a heads up of the change to Frontier. To cancel, we were told we had to pay $180.

Why should we pay to cancel when the reason for the cancellation is their lack of service?Sign me up for a lawsuit too.

Sign me up too! Paying for internet service that I'm not getting!!