Frontier Communications - TV and FIOS still not working on April 25, 2016
Our FIOS TV, Internet & On Demand have NOT WORKED since April 1st switch over from Verizon to Frontier.I've spent hours on the support hotline.
I had two trouble tickets but they didn't show up once after I stayed home all day and then we were told we didn't need to be here and the next time they came - they left because we weren't here. They showed up on Sunday and worked on the problem for an hour but some things still don't work. Now they keep sending a bill for $250+ I refuse to pay!!! But I have excellent credit and don't want to have them ruin that too!!!
Penalty fees if you end your contract with them. What *** are we to do? FIOS is running at less than 50/50 and we are paying for it.
Ridiculous!!!Sign me up for a law suit.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it. I disconnected my phone. It..."
- "I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend. They broke up and he is now living with me. When I..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Cheap material for the dome! Do not buy this oven! False advertisement! Total waste of money! Customer service was crappy too. I should have read reviews first before I..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "This company has one phone number and no one will answer the number. If you have a problem with your card you cannot get help. My son wanted to buy a..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."