52 views
Verified Reviewer

I was forced to cancel my Frontier DSL service because, after 3 weeks and 5 different technicians, they were unable to provide service that didn't disconnect constantly (I work from home, so reliable service is a must-have, and I was out of time). They were supposed to provide me with a return mailer for the equipment, but I cancelled on 1/23 and still haven't received it.

Upon calling them, they were unable to provide me with a return address so I could simply mail the equipment myself - this is absurd. All I could do was request another mailer and hope that it gets to me. I refuse to pay a $100 charge for equipment because of all this.

There is no good reason to not give me a return address to use for the equipment. None.

I don't care how they usually do things, what their internal processes are, etc. I will accept nothing less than a return address and a way to confirm that my equipment was received.

Preferred solution: I need a return address for my Frontier equipment..

Location: 40 Brainard Road, Hartford, CT 06114

Comments

#1981922

Hello Neil, I apologize for the trouble you experienced with your service, and I am sorry to hear that you have closed your account. The prepaid mailers for the equipment return generally take 7-10 business days to arrive, starting from the day that the order posts.

If you made the request to start the order on the 23rd, it is likely the order would have completed a few days after that and we may still be within that delivery window. If you are stating the account was fully closed as of the 23rd, and you still do not have the mailers at this time, then we need to issue you a new set of mailers. I know you would like the address only, but the mailers and associated prepaid shipping label ensure you do not have to pay for the shipment of the equipment, and also assist with the return processing. If you do need a new set of mailers, please message us directly for further assistance.

We can be reached via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) and via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier). -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews