I ended my service cable service in mid January 2020. At the time the customer service rep assured me after my account closed no more billing would occur.

6 weeks later I get an email saying I owe an additional $202. No final bill in the mail or via email was sent prior to that. I call Frontier, was on hold for an hour, finally spoke with a rep. After a 20 min.

Conversation is was determined I owed $49. I'm not sure why they came to that conclusion but I wanted to scrape this off my shoe and move on. The rep said the adjustment might take a few days to show up. I called 10 days later to clear the issue and the $202 was still showing...no adjustment was made.

I called today to clear it up, was on the phone with a rep for over 30 minutes, most of that was spent on hold. I asked the rep to review the call from 10 days prior. The rep advised that the notes on the call did not show the adjustment was discussed. Apparently his supervisor overruled our agreement and sent it to collection.

These people are unscrupulous. No wonder they filed for bankruptcy.

User's recommendation: Dont go near these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Frontier Communications Cons: Customer service, Slow speeds.

Location: 4155 Sw Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005

Comments

Hello PissedConsumer1848542, We can take a look at your final bill, and review the credit to see why it was denied. Please message us directly for further assistance, we have support ready to assist you 24/7 via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) and via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier). -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews