I have been trying to get service for a month, can't even get past the point of getting an installer out here.I've been set up with two different account numbers, have talked with numerous sales people, who promise the service will be started, but nothing happens.

The first time the sales person set me up with the fastest service they had, then come to find out that service isn't even available out here! They cancelled my order and never called me to let me know the installer would not be out here! I've spent numerous hours on the phone or waiting for installers to show up.

No one ever calls me to let me know that they aren't coming out.What's the deal?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of any of it-- this company is a disaster. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of frontier communications customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Frontier Communications needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

File a complain with the FCC. They are the only way to file a complaint against fronter. No city and or state agency has an impact as the FCC.

Fronter will have 30 days from date of complain to resolve issue.

Goog luck