I called two days ago to ask what the procedure to cancel service was. No problem they say, "no termination fee", they say.

Today I call to cancel. Oops, the person I talked with the other day made a mistake. They apologize for their employee's mistake. They say it'll be $400.

Great so the plan I made based on false, misleading, incorrect information will cost $400.

I should have canceled when I had the chance. Frontier is a horrible company that takes advantage of senior citizens by using automated callbacks for electronic signatures. They should be shut down and forced to repay their customers all the fees and bogus charges they slip into the bill.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Frontier Communications - Bait and switch/Overbilling Frontier Communications "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..." Read more Bogus charges from Frontier Communications Frontier Communications "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more