Coverage Area
Style and Design

I haven't had service for the past 4 days, and I work from home so this is disrupting my work productivity.Service tech was suppose to show up 3 days after I called to report my issue, the tech never showed up.

I have been on the phone with CS for about 3 hours in 1 day and they are just useless. Out of the 4 times I have called, I was hung up on 2 times.

They know my number so they should have called me back, but no, I had to continue to call them letting them know they hung up on me.

I have been having connectivity issues for the past 4 months- unbelievable, its time to switch.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications technical support and associated monetary loss in the amount of $320. Frontier Communications needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments