This change over has been a complete failure from the beginning. No customer notifications or advice on what to expect. How can a company make this big of a change and not have the technical and management staff that know how to plan it out.

DVR was down for almost 2 days, On Demand is still not working, some VOD items are their but missing most of the items, updated DVR software still says Verizon, can't link my billing account because their computer system is "not fully functional due to load", Tech support said try again after April 7th. What the heck!

My best advice is to start buying stock in Bright House. I know I will be switching!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. the best about frontier communications cable service from Frontier Communications was friendly customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments