Canyon Lake, California

This switch is a nightmare.I do not have all my premium channel options for on demand and selecting a new on demand movie like the Reverent it was only offered in Spanish.

All my tablet functions do not work that I had with Verizon. I called customer service to find out what the problem was and apparently they use an offshore service. I explained my issue and the person kept asking me the same question I explained 8 times. I then requested to speak to somebody in the US and they guy I spoke to told me they have issue converting and their apps are not working properly but they thought they would have it corrected in the next 30 days.

Well I pay for all these services and when I cannot access them I refuse to be charged the same amount.

If this is not fixed in the next week I will start looking to replace them with a provider I can count on.Never had an issue with Verizon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. corkster43 stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service missing items i pay for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "missing my on demand and other services" of frontier communications movies on demand tv service. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications movies on demand tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments