1.5

We were satisfied with U-Verse and are not happy with the substandard service now being received under Frontier; however, I figured it would improve. It hasn't - my husband tried several times to ask why were were not receiving services (on-demand, speed, ID on tv, etc.) which we were paying for and had always received and spent inordinate amounts of time with different "customer service" reps who knew nothing. The last straw was when he tried to get the bill and they COULD NOT FIND IT.

However, in trying to switch to Comcast (which I really didn't want to do - we always had more reception problems with them) Frontier needs to okay the transfer or the cancellation or whatever and it's another bout of chaos, so Comcast calls daily and says it's not in order. My husband said he had finally gotten through to Frontier and it was set, so Comcast put him on hold while they called Frontier. This was after 8 pm. He was on hold for the duration of one half-hour sitcom and part of another Comcast then came back on the line and said they could never reach Frontier.

They are supposed to install their Xfinity system in 5 days but evidently we are unable to break with Frontier. Unbelieveable. Wish there were another option besides Direct and Dish to these two.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fact they are a local company.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments